Monitoring and Evaluating EYFS for Headteachers and Senior Leaders
This course will explore the key features of outstanding practice in EYFS including:
- Safeguarding and risk assessment
- The quality of the environment and its impact on learning and outcomes for young children
- Understanding EYFS data
- How to effectively resource EYFS and financial implications
The course will include live observations in EYFS and an opportunity to look at books and observation records. By the end of the day delegates will be able to confidently monitor and evaluate the impact of EYFS and moderate the end of year EYFS data.
- To develop a thorough understanding of EYFS pedagogy
- To be confident monitoring EYFS
- To be able to confidently evaluate the impact of EYFS
- To be able to analyse EYFS data
This programme is ideal for:
Headteachers, Deputy Heads and Senior Leaders and Governors with a responsibility for monitoring EYFS
Duration and location:
This programme is usually delivered over 1 full-day session from your school or a regional location.
“Great mix of practical and theoretical learning, with really good takeaways, I feel much more confident about being able to challenge effectively in EYFS”