We have created a pool of highly experienced practitioners and Specialist Leaders of Education who are available to provide bespoke support packages to individuals, schools or departments based on the priorities for your school. Specialist Leaders in Education (SLEs) are outstanding middle and senior leaders who have the skills to support individuals or teams in similar positions in other schools. We can work with you to identify appropriate strategies or interventions for your school and we can share our expertise.
Typically, our schools-to-school support team will work with middle and senior leaders to:
- carry out diagnostic visits
- develop action plans, identifying key priorities and SMART targets
- support improvements in teaching and learning or pedagogical models
- carry out pedagogical reviews (generic or subject-specific)
- offer coaching and mentoring support
- provide access to resources and training
- provide training, professional learning and development opportunities
The ultimate aim of our school-to-school support team will always be to contribute significantly to improving outcomes for children through developing the capacity of peer leaders in other schools.
We would really like to hear from you:
- if you would like to discuss working with one of our team or commissioning a deployment to your school
- If you would like to find out more about joining our school-to-school support team, as a lead practitioner or SLE and have exceptional coaching skills and an outstanding track record in your field then this could be a perfect opportunity for you to continue to develop your skills and your career.
Please contact Ella Roberts, Director of Teaching School, email@example.com