TKAT FACILITATION SKILLS WORKSHOPS
These practical and interactive workshops are designed to develop delegates’ skills in effective facilitation of professional learning.
There is an option for further training and support materials to deliver TKAT’s range of Pedagogy and Leadership programmes.
Participants will receive a toolkit of ideas to facilitate professional development at departmental or whole-school level.
The session content includes:
- What makes a great facilitator and enhanced understanding of how to effectively deliver CPD
- Identifying the difference between effective adult learning and lesson planning/delivery
- Take-away tools, techniques and competencies required for highly effective facilitation
Delegates can choose to specialise in either:
- The delivery of Teaching and Learning programmes
- The delivery of Leadership programmes
This programme is ideal for:
- Teachers and support staff
- Middle and Senior Leaders
- CPD leads and those delivering whole-school CPD
Duration and location:
This programme is usually delivered over 1 full-day session from your school or a regional location.
Here’s what a previous participant said:
“An insightful session which increased my self-awareness as a leader and helped me reflect on the potential impact of my facilitation style on participants. Lots of practical activities and good resources to take away too.”