Principles of Coaching Programme EMCC EQA Foundation Level
This programme is accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC). Upon successful completion, the delegate will be accredited as an EMCC Global Individual Accreditation (EIA) Foundation Level Coach.
Whatever the role, experience, or need is, developing a coaching culture within your Academy can bring huge benefits for both coaches and coachees. With the aim to create healthy challenge at all levels to unlock people’s potential and to maximise their success.
Teachers, leaders. and support staff who are new or relatively new to coaching.
OVERVIEW OF SESSIONS
• Understand and experience the benefits of coaching
• Understand the differences between coaching and mentoring strategies
• Develop skills of active listening and deeper questioning
• Understand the impact of body language and tone of voice when coaching
• Coach to support colleagues to commit to action and reflect on their impact
• Introduce variations in coaching models for different purposes
Session 3 (Select from 2 options):
A Explore and trial a range of coaching models to help you choose a model to adopt as your school approach
B Customise training centred around an agreed approach you wish to launch in your school setting
DURATION & LOCATION:
This programme is delivered over 9 hours
(either 3 x 3 hours or 1.5 days) from your school or a regional location.
Comments from previous attendee
"Really clear on theory of coaching and practical coaching tools, with strategies to challenge and question coachees to help them reach their next steps."