Monitoring and Evaluating EYFS for Headteachers and Senior Leaders (Front Lawn)
Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Governors with a responsibility for monitoring EYFS
This workshop is also running at Royal Park Primary Academy on 5th June 2018, click here to book a place at Royal Park
- To develop a thorough understanding of EYFS pedagogy.
- To be confident monitoring EYFS.
- To be able to confidently evaluate the impact of EYFS.
- To be able to analyse EYFS data.
The quality of teaching in EYFS is significantly enhanced by the quality of challenge and support provided by senior leaders in schools.
This 1 day programme designed for headteachers, deputy heads and senior leaders will explore the key features of outstanding practice in EYFS including;
- safeguarding and risk assessment
- the quality of the environment and its impact on learning and outcomes for young children
- understanding EYFS data
- how to effectively resource EYFS and financial implications
The day will include live observations in EYFS and an opportunity to look at books and observation records. By the end of the day delegates will be able to confidently monitor and evaluate the impact of EYFS, and moderate the end of year EYFS data.
Delegates will need to bring:
- End of year EYFS data
- Range of EYFS books